Hours: Monday – Thursday 10am – 2pm;
Monday and Wednesday 5 – 7pm;
First and third Saturdays 10am – 12pm
Please note that we will be closed the following days in 2021:
- Monday, January 18 for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 15 for Presidents’ Day
- Wednesday, March 31 for Cesar Chavez Day
- Monday, May 31 for Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5 for Independence Day
- Monday, September 6 for Labor Day
- Monday, October 11 for Indigenous Peoples Day
- November 24-26 for Thanksgiving
- December 23 – January 1, 2022 for the Winter Holiday
Check back or call 510-616-5383 for updated hours information.
Location: 1925 Ninth St., Berkeley
Enter through the door facing the parking lot.
We appreciate you bringing your own shopping bags.
The Berkeley Food Network’s on-site pantry remains open during this period of COVID-19 containment. All Berkeley and Albany residents in need of free food are welcome to visit. Be assured that our staff and volunteers are using recommended practices to ensure that everyone who visits our pantry stays healthy.
If you are not a Berkeley or Albany resident, these resources can help you find food:
- Alameda County residents can find information about food distributions near them by calling 1-510-635-3663 or visiting http://foodnow.net/.
- Contra Costa County residents can find information about food distributions near them by calling 1-855-309-3663 or visiting https://www.foodbankccs.org/get-help/foodbycity.html.
- If you think you may be eligible for CalFresh (food stamps) you can learn more about how to apply at https://www.getcalfresh.org/